A QUICK STUDY GUIDE FOR HOMEOWNERS
There’s a lot to think about when buying a heat pump, gas furnace or central air conditioning system. That’s because next to your home itself, a home comfort system is one of your largest investments. Here are answers to ten common questions to help you make an intelligent HVAC choice.
1. SHOULD I REPAIR OR REPLACE MY EXISTING SYSTEM?
2. HOW MUCH CAN I SAVE WITH NEW EQUIPMENT?
3. IS INSTALLING A CENTRAL HVAC SYSTEM REALLY NECESSARY?
4. WHAT IS THE BEST THERMOSTAT TO USE WITH MY SYSTEM?
5. HOW CAN I BE SURE I'M SELECTING THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR?
6. HOW DO I SELECT THE RIGHT HEATING/COOLING SYSTEM?
7. IF I HAVE AN EXISTING SYSTEM, CAN ANY OF THE COMPONENTS BE REUSED?
8. HOW COMPLICATED IS A NEW SYSTEM INSTALLATION?
9. WHAT DOES THE AIR HANDLER DO FOR MY SYSTEM?
10. WHAT CAN I DO TO IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY?
Rebates & Incentives
WHY CHOOSE DELAWARE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE INC
100% Guaranteed Work
Family Owned & Operated
Factory Trained & Authorized
Many homeowners appreciate the efficiency and convenience of having a heat pump. These units provide air conditioning in the summer and warmth in the winter. However, when outdoor temperatures drop, it is sometimes possible for the heat pump to develop a coating of...
Nothing is quite so refreshing on a hot summer day as air conditioning. Today, people tend to take it for granted that they will find air conditioning in public places like movie theaters, shopping malls and museums. Of course, many people also insist on having an air...
As everyone snuggles into sweaters and fuzzy socks and indulges in a little leaf peeping, there's no doubt that fall has arrived. The days are getting shorter, and temperatures are dropping. For most people, this means turning from keeping the house cool to keeping it...